Refund and Cancellations Policy
This policy (“Right to Return Policy”) only applies to purchases you have made from Fast Aviation Data or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
The products available for purchase on our web site are downloadable, fully-functional, and try-before-you-buy. Any software purchased on-line through our website is considered opened once the buyer has activated the serial key number. We strongly recommend that you register and download the 7 days trial software version available on our website in order to evaluate the software and make sure it meets your needs before you make a purchase decision.
If you purchase one of our products, after your payment has cleared, you will receive an email with instructions and a serial key number to activate the software. Due to the automated way that orders are processed and fulfilled, once an order is processed and the registration details and download instructions are issued it cannot be canceled since it would be impossible for you to return your registered version of our software.
Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and are only granted under the accepted circumstances clause below.
- If the software has not been activated (converted from a Serial Number to a Registration Key).
- If a defect is found and our technical support staff cannot solve the issue within a period of 7 to 14 working days.
- You purchased a wrong product by mistake and you would like to exchange it for another product while agreeing to adjust the sale price difference.
We generally do not refund or exchange products in these circumstances:
- You changed your mind after placing an order.
- You requested for a refund for technical issues, but never provided any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the problem.
To initiate a refund and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) you must:
- Call Fast Aviation Data Customer Service at 001-3214734222
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a) A copy of the invoice that was sent to you by email when you purchased the software
- b) A description of the problem that you experienced with the software.
- c) A signed statement verifying that you have uninstalled and removed the software from your computer.
Refunds will not be made on unauthorized returns. Returns will not be accepted after Fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase. Please be aware that a 30% license cancellation fee will be charged to cover administration fees.
Try before you buy
We provide free trial version to let you fully evaluate our products. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install, and test the trial version of any product prior to making a purchase.
Acceptance of Refund Policy
It is your responsibility to read and understand this refund policy. By placing an order for any of our products you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree and fully accept the terms of this refund policy.
If you have any questions about the refund policy, please send an email to email@example.com
There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually with all fairness.